In 2007, the Artery provided a guided audio tour to the art of Black Rock City. This format eliminates some of the need for paper guides; but while it covered some of the year’s art, there were still a tremendous number of art installations that are not included here. Thanks to all the artists who have brought art to Black Rock City this year. Please enjoy the tour!
If you have any questions about the art, or would like to have your art included in the audio tour next year, please drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are individual mini-tours for each project. To download them, right click any or all of the links below and “save link as”. You can then create a playlist to take with you to the playa.
- Opening – 2MB
- Big Rig Jig – 2MB
- Black Rock Glacier – 4.5MB
- Tasseograph: The Trash TeaHouse Temple – 2.7MB
- Temple of Forgiveness – 1.5MB
- Green Shoes – 1.3MB
- Homouroboros – 2.7MB
- Crude Awakening – 5MB
- Burninator X – 1.6MB
- Samhain: Into her Dreaming – 2MB
- Cubatron Cone – 1.5MB
- Koilos – 2MB
- Guardian of Eden – 3.6MB
- Le Museum de Materiel Retrouve – 2MB
- Fata Morgana – 2MB
- Celtic Forest – 1.2MB
- The Mechabolic: Cyborg speculations in machine metabolism – 4MB
- Neverwas Haul & Grand Steam Expedition – 1.3MB
- Steampunk Treehouse – 4MB
- Swarm – 2.5MB
- U-Me: The Unfortunate Monkey Experience – 2MB
- Tall Grass – 2.4MB
- Green Glass Man – 2MB
- Cone – 1.5MB
Brought to you by Anarchist Cowboy, Ferocious Pixie, Evonne Heyning and the whole Artery Team. We hope you enjoy the tour!