The Ambient Musicians are a collection of unaffiliated music makers that help create atmosphere at the foot of the Man on the night of the Burn. Each musician comes with their instrument of choice and a desire to create music. We have mostly been drummers in the past but are not branching out to be more inclusive of other instruments than drums while still keeping drummers deeply involved. We collect musicians into groups, give them a chance to practice with each other and then spread them around the Great Circle with the Fire Conclave on the night of the Burn to fill the air with music. Here are the basics:
- All drummers who wish to participate must attend one rehearsal/meeting during the week of the event.
- All drummers must sign in at Fire Conclave Convergence in Center Camp before the meeting.
- We do not supply drums; you must bring your own drum, shaker, or instrument.
What we need from you:
- Location in the world (City, State, Country)
- A brief introduction
- Affiliation with any musical group or fire group (optional)
Send the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have this info we will add you to the drummers announce email list. This list is where we will send you info that you need in order to participate.