So, you want to register a Theme Camp or Village. The placed-camp registration questionnaire goes live mid-February and the deadline for submission is the end of April. See profiles.burningman.com/participate/brc for exact dates in a specific year.
Criteria for registration:
- Camps should be visually stimulating, have an inviting design and a plan for bike parking and crowd management.
- Camps must be interactive. They should include activities, events or services within their camps and they must be available to the entire Burning Man community.
- Camps must be neighborly. This includes keeping sound within set limits, controlling where camp generators vent exhaust, and easily resolving any boundary disputes that arise.
- Camps must have a good previous MOOP record (for returning camps).
- Camps must follow safety protocols designed by the organization (this includes traffic management on the streets, proper handling of fuels, and any other areas defined by the organization’s production team including alternatives to RV lined streets).
Thank you for creating a Theme Camp for Burning Man!